BASILAR FESTIVAL “TERMS & CONDITIONS”
Formasolar Unipessoal Lda
1. Tickets are sold for the event by the organization called Formasolar Unipessoal Lda (the ‘Promoter’) subject to licence approval, the terms and conditions below, and the rules and regulations of Basilar Festival (the ‘Festival’), as displayed at the venue (the ‘Site’).
2. Without prejudice to the rules applicable to any person within the festival site, and for the avoidance of any doubt, the person who purchases the tickets (the “buyer”) is the only one considered a contractual party to whom the promoter has any kind of obligations under the purchase agreement settled between parties.
3. These Terms & Conditions contain important information, please read them carefully. The use of this ticket and entry onto the Site shall constitute an acceptance by the buyer and holder (meaning the person who is in possession of the ticket) of these Terms & Conditions and implies an undertaking on the part of the buyer and holder to observe them. In the event of any breach of these Terms & Conditions, the promoter reserves the right to cancel tickets, to refuse admission, to remove the holder or to confiscate offending items, as the case may be, and in any case, to retain any money paid for the relevant ticket.
4. Tickets cannot be transferred, re-sold, refunded or re-issued, unless the Promoter decides otherwise, which is its sole discretion. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the Promoter or one of its authorised sub-agents, it will become void and the holder may be refused entry or removed from the Site. Tickets can be re-sold at Ticketswap for the same face value.
5. No tickets may be used for contests, promotions or hospitality packages without the prior written consent of the Promoter, and any ticket so used will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry or removed from the Site.
6. Tickets are sold subject to the Promoter’s right to change or vary the performances and/or the festival without being obliged to refund money or exchange tickets.
7. Official wristbands must be worn at all times. If you do not wear a wristband, or if you wear a damaged/tampered wristband, you will be escorted out of the Site.
8. Lost, stolen, damaged, destroyed or undelivered tickets cannot be replaced or refunded. There will be no admission without a valid ticket. When you receive your tickets, please check them carefully, as mistakes cannot always be rectified. Keep tickets in a safe place.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the Festival. Stewards and security personnel will conduct searches of persons entering the Site to ensure the safety of the other participants.
10. Any person who fails to comply with instructions from a steward or other person acting for the Promoter or behave against the peaceful atmosphere at Basilar may be removed from the Site.
11. Admission to the Site is at the ticket holder’s own risk. The Promoter will not be liable for loss or damage to property or persons whilst attending this event. You acknowledge and agree that the land the Festival is staged on is an inherently dangerous SITE that may contain various obstacles, risks and dangers, both known and unknown, natural and man-made which may result in loss or damage to your property or personal injury. Knowing this, if you choose to attend the Festival, you agree that you do so at your own risk, waiving and foregoing all rights to make claims against the Promoter for any loss or injury you may suffer on the Site.
12. No bottles, cans, glass, containers or alcohol are allowed on the festival site. Chairs (except for folding chairs), tables or picnic equipment can only be brought onto the campsite. Glass bottles increase the risk of fire and are harmful to nature if left behind, they are not allowed. Any of these items found will be confiscated.
13. The festival takes place in early September, in a forest area, so the risk of fire is still high. Therefore it’s not allowed to make fires of any kind. Cigarette butts should be carefully put out at all times. Keep the land clean and don’t litter. Any person that litters may be refused entry or asked to leave the Site.
14. No illegal substances may be brought onto the Site. Please respect your health and your limits.
15. Official merchandise, food and drinks will be available from authorised identified vendors within the Site. No vending can be undertaken without the prior written consent of the Promoter. Any offenders will have their property confiscated and may be asked to leave the Site.
16. Photographic, video or audio reproduction of Basilar Festival is prohibited for commercial purposes. You can share some videos and photos on your personal social media channels if the privacy of festival atendees is respected.
17. Ticket buyers and ticket holders consent to their inclusion in official newsletters or other communication, photographic, visual & audio recordings of the Festival as members of the audience.
18. No animals are allowed on-site, guide dogs for the blind excepted. Sun, dehydration, noise and many people can increase the stress and health problems of your pets. Due to this reason, pets are not allowed at the Festival.
19. Basilar is a meeting place for all those seeking an enriching experience based around music, and with nature as a background. We wish everyone to feel welcome and respected, independently of race, gender, age, background or sexual orientation.Behaviours like homophobia, racism, aggressiveness or sexual harassment will not be tolerated and the organizers reserve themselves the right to remove from the premises all those who engage in these conducts.
In the case of circumstances beyond normal control, such as war, civil or political unrest, actions and orders from the authorities, strikes, catastrophes, epidemics or other serious damages or highly unexpected factors the Promoter may cancel the Festival, and the amounts received will not be refunded.
If there is an interruption of the event and/or replacement of the program or activity of the festival resulting from the occurrence of a situation of extraordinary/unforeseeable nature outside the will of the organisers, the tickets will not be refunded.
It is possible that exposure to loud music may cause damage to hearing: bring ear plugs. Please be aware that strobe lighting may be used.
MERCHANDISING SALES “TERMS & CONDITIONS”
This terms are applied ONLY to the merchandising sales occured under Basilar website at www.basilarfestival.com
Our payment are managed by STRIPE
Exchanges / Refundswill be given up to 14 days from when the product was received. Please make sure that you have carefully reviewed your order before finalizing your purchase.
If you need any help please contact: email@example.com
RETURNS, REFUNDS & EXCHANGES:
Returns must be sent back within 14 days upon receiving the package and in perfect original sale condition, unworn.
Returns from countries outside of Europe EEA (European Economic Area) must be arranged by us. To know the rates we provide please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unfortunately we are not able to cover the return shipping expenses so you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping for returning your item.
All goods are your responsibility once in your possession, so please handle them with extreme care and ensure that you send the package by a method that insures the value of the goods and with a reliable tracking service. We will not be responsible for any lost parcel.
After your return is received and processed, we will email you regarding if it was approved or not. If approved we will refund the value of the product or exchange it for another if available.
Exchanged items will be sent on a free delivery service. Please allow up to 5 working days to process your exchange. If there is any problem we will contact you via phone (if provided) or email.
We cannot refund your original or return postage costs unless product is faulty/incorrect.
If your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
Pre-sale items cannot be returned for a refund. Although exchanges for a different size of the same item (if available) can be made.
In case of dispute, the consumer can resort to this dispute resolution entity:
CIAB - Centro de Informação, Mediação e Arbitragem de Consumo
Rua D.Afonso Henriques nº1, 4700-030 Braga - Portugal. Tel: +351253617604. Web: www.consumidor.pt
If you are a consumer living in another Member-State, please go to the European Consumer Centre Website – where you will find the complaint form.
Legal name of business: André Marques Menezes Unipessoal Lda
VAT number: PT516495097
Address: Rua do Noval n25, Braga, Portugal
LORDYA © All rights reserved.